Terms & Conditions of Use
This is www.cake-craft.com, a website operated by Anglo American Media Ltd, publishers of Cake Craft & Decoration magazine. Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming or broadcast of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to Anglo American Media Ltd.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent become the sole property of Anglo American Media Ltd and that we shall have the right to use that content and make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the Online Forum rules, set out below.
The information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of www.cake-craft.com or Anglo American Media Ltd. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Other promotions & competitions
From time to time, we (or selected third parties) may include competitions, promotions or other offers on this website. Each such offer shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury) in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
Anglo American Media Ltd reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law. These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Competition terms and conditions
These rules apply to all prize promotions including prize draws and prize competitions. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules.
- Promotions are open to all those aged 18 and over.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Anglo American Media Ltd and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
- Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
- By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on the Cake-craft.com website at any time.
- Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Anglo American Media Ltd, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- The Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Anglo American Media Ltd will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- The promotional draw is held by Cake Craft & Decoration.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Feedback, Comments & Suggestions
If you have any queries about Our Terms & Conditions of Use, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Our address is:
Cake Craft & Decoration
Anglo American Media Ltd
Oak View Close
Company Registration Number: 3634064 (England)
VAT Number: 720100218